Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So you bake like a pro eh?

Some of us are uber talented in the domestic arts...others are not. I have a little secret for those aspiring Marthas out there who just aren't quite cutting the mustard. Treasure this gift and use it for those moments when you need to support the fascade of domestic diva. These tasty treast are extreamely easy. Enjoy!

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins

1 c mashed banana
1c miracle whip
3/4c brown sugar
2 c flour
2 tsp baking soda
1 c chocolate chips

Mix bananas, brown sugar, & miracle whip;
Mix soda, flour, & choc. chips, add to banana mixture;
Fill muffin tins & sprinkle with a bit more sugar;
Bake 350 for 20 - 25 min.





2 comments:

  1. I can vouch that those are tasty, because you fed me one! Thanks!
    I'm so glad I can finally see your blog (I've been checking every day.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banana Chip muffins are pretty much a staple in our house.

    Oh, and welcome to Blogland! :)

    ReplyDelete