Monday, February 15, 2010

...Moving On...

I am SO excited for what I am about to show you!
I've been poking around a lot of home design
stores, blogs, websites...
basically everywhere
looking for ideas to help our home reflect us a little better than it does right now.
This week I will take you through our new place and give you a sneak preview of what's to come.

On the docket today is

Simon's Room

Right now Simon's room is a dreadful shade of terra cotta
with not a whole lot else going for it...
But
Here is the vision...

I found this great (Out of this world) wall decal set online by a company called Wallies
Instead of doing the wall full on black I'm thinking a nice navy will be dark enough
for example
Midnight Navy By Benjamin Moore

And... Some rug ideas


Simon is going to LOVE it!



2 comments:

  1. You have a good eye for decorating. I'm sure Simon's room will look amazing when it's all finished.

    ReplyDelete