Thursday, January 21, 2010

Juggling

Well first I want to apologize for the absence of regular posts...
I think it's been almost two weeks since I've posted...ooops!
This month I've returned to work from my maternity leave...all in all I've gotta say it's been really great. Simon only has to be in child care for two days a week and we've found a really great daycare so that definitely helps. I wonder if it'll ever get easier to leave him there. I really hope so. We'll see I guess. I've slid right back into everything at work though without for
getting too much. It's great to see my old clients...and they seem to be happy that I'm back too, so that's a plus. We have been able to keep pretty busy at the spa. I'm so thankful for this because a lot of spa's in the area have not been so fortunate and have fallen victim to the crummy economy.
So between my work schedule, making sure everyone's got clean clothes to wear and a healthy supply of food on a regular basis, not to mention packing for the big move next week...it pretty much has me running flat out with little time for much else.
Speaking of packing... off I go...

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'd say you have some pretty legitimate reasons for not blogging lately. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy. We can't blame you for not having time to blog. Thanks for the update. Good luck with all your packing (we'll come help when it's time to move). Don't worry about little Simon. I remember the guilt I felt when I started taking the girls to daycare one September. By Christmas break, they were absolutely thriving and they even missed their friends for the few weeks they were home. It was good social development. Love you!

    ReplyDelete