Friday, January 8, 2010

Cool Finds

Today I was perusing the web... hopping from one cool blog to the next looking for inspiration and cool stuff in general. There are A LOT of amazing blogs out there, and they just seem to suck me in like a tornado. Once it finally spits me out I'm hours behind in my daily schedule...oops!
One of the very cool blogs I came across today is called Down and Out Chic. It's general theme is that style can fit into a tight budget, which is definitely something that's rolling around everyone's minds lately. Today she featured an Etsy artist called Bird in Flight Boutique with a very special giveaway. I love stumbling upon giveaways like this because
A. I get to enter them, of course!
AND
B. I discover a new Etsy store I feel like I never would have found on my own...because Etsy is just so HUGE!
Pop on over to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I totally hear you about losing hours of time by getting sucked into blogs. It's happened to me numerous times. It's probably going to happen again now as I go check out the link you posted. :)

    ReplyDelete