Friday, January 8, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Bunny


Well it's about time!!!
I know, I know.
This was my biggest project of the holiday season. I wanted to share it with you all so badly before Christmas...but they were gifts for my sweet little niece and nephew, and I didn't want to ruin the surprise!
As soon as I laid eyes on the pattern I knew it would be the perfect choice for these precious kiddies, and I just had to make them. I got the pattern from Hazelnuts Bunny Tutorial. I was super nervous to make these little critters because I have never done anything like this before but her instructions were very clear and easy to follow. It was the perfect project to start out with...and now I'm hooked! I see many more stuffy projects in my future ;)

Step 1 Cut out tiny little pieces of felt.

Step 2 Try and sew all these itsy bitsy pieces together so that it resemble a rabbit...

Coming together...


Bunny appendages.

Feeling...not so full.

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Bunny!

Profile shots.

Their sweet little tails.

Ta~da! Finished...Sigh :)

The kids just loved their little handmade friends!

4 comments:

  1. oh sarah they turned out so well! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    And I'm loving the blogskin.
    See you on Saturday, mah deah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are super cute!

    ReplyDelete