Friday, November 6, 2009

A Shout out to all my fellow holiday addicts.

Every fall as the weather cools and the stores fill with holiday cheer, it's almost as if I can feel the glitter of it all running through my veins. I can't help but be taken over with excitement the coming festivities brings. By the time November comes, it's like I'm wearing a holiday themed blindfold. My life becomes a collection of lists, full of ideas for decorating, gift giving, and party planning. For example I went to the supermarket today for cucumbers ( a salad must have) and left with a cart full of Christmas decorations! As I sit here on my couch just writing about Christmas I am getting butterflies in my belly...like the kind you get when your falling in love!!! How pathetic is that, however I certainly am not the only one.


Butterflies anyone? Well I suppose that's enough for today... but really I could go on forever!

Thanks to marthastewart.com for all the beautiful photos!

4 comments:

  1. I always say I want to do real decorations and never do... maybe this year will be different? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm the popcorn looks so delicious...i want to eat it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pictures accompanying this post are pure bliss! I am SO excited for Christmas this year. I guess 'cuz we felt like we missed Christmas last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Christmas season and all that goes with it.

    ReplyDelete