Wednesday, November 18, 2009

For the love of sleep.

So my day is coming to a close... I must say it's my favorite time of day. I have a few spare minutes to myself before bed to wind down and get ready to turn in. With Simon tucked cozy in his crib it's my turn to relax. In these precious solitary moments I like to...

~ work on my latest crafty project
(knit.scrapbook.sew.etc.)
~ read, a recently acquired hobby that i adore
~ take in some quality entertainment
(grays.private practice.big bang theory.)
~ test my knowledge of wine
(don't know much but my knowledge in this category is ever expanding)
~ the occasional bubble bath

Some or all of these activities combined also make for a 5 star evening :)

Now it's off to finish some Christmas cards, then bed for me.
Goodnight All!

2 comments:

  1. I miss those days of putting the kids to bed early and then having the evening to myself. Now they stay up later than I do. *sigh* I guess I do have the whole day to myself, but somehow it's just not the same.

    ReplyDelete