Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas Tree Dilemma

I can't wait to pull out all of the Christmas boxes and get the decorations up... which I think I will work on this week. But we have one kinda major problem when it comes to the traditional focus of Christmas decor.
Not only do we have a tiny little living room, but we have decided to keep out house on the market through the holiday season. The tree we usually use makes our space feel maybe a wee bit too "cozy". So I am looking for some alternative ideas to a Christmas tree this year. So far this is all I've found... and I've got to admit... not really any of them suit my style.










Do you have any other ideas? The tree needs to use space efficiently and be economical too...

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear. That's quite a dilemma. How about a nice, small, potted evergreen tree? You could decorate it a bit if you wanted and bonus, it can be planted outside after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the branch one. A lot. That's what I'm doing for our kids' advent calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo, both great ideas! I will give you all an update once I figure it all out.

    ReplyDelete