Wednesday, November 4, 2009

C'mon In!

I thought I'd invite you into my home today... I love my home, even though it is not very practical for a family (4 level split town home = millions of stairs). It has a very unique layout with super high ceilings, and I must say I haven't seen many homes quite like it. As you can tell from the pictures I really feel most comfortable in my home when everything is in it's place. Whatever the colour scheme I like for my space to be warm and inviting. The colours in my home right now are all very warm and neutral which is a really safe and easy palate for me. Anywho, enough jabbering... here's a peek!

Exterior...Tall and Slim, looks pretty plain from the outside. Nothing is as it seems.

Living room... here's a look at my beautiful ceilings! LOVE!

And the rest of my living room comfy cozy...

Kitchen & Dining room... once again it looks small BUT there's tonnes of counter space and all the storage you need!

The Big Backyard... Actually it's a cement patio...perfect for relaxing with a bevy! And it's on a green belt complete privacy... until the drunk naked neighbor hops the fence :s (A story for another day)

Our Bedroom... It's very simple and sparse. Who can relax in clutter? Not I!


The En suite... Now that I've experienced this luxury, I don't think I could ever go back. The down side... ANOTHER bathroom to clean, but totally worth it!
And Finally Simon's Room... Once again LESS is MORE.

5 comments:

  1. aww thats really cute! naked neighbour? do tell. sounds like an interesting story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey!! Another blogger. Love it, Sarah. Your house.. awesome. How do you hide your kid-mess?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful home! All those stairs would be a great workout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your home is so beautiful, but I totally understand about trying to raise a family wrestling with all those stairs, especially the entranceway. Good luck in your house-hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful home! Love the outdoor patio!

    ReplyDelete