Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A sigh of relief


Well today is a very happy day for us... I got a call from our Realtor last night and he said, "Congratulations, we have a sold house!" The subjects officially come off this afternoon, but nonetheless I feel like I a can exhale. Today I will also be touring the home we have our eye on with my father and an inspector to see if there are any red flags that my untrained eye has missed. Unfortunately Wayne must work so he will miss out on the inspection. So the beginning of this year also marks a new beginning for our family in our new home...Hopefully we'll last a little longer in it than we have in previous ones.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's such great news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I was just thinking about you guys. I hope that all goes well. Praying for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so exciting...what a way to start the new year!

    ReplyDelete