Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tids and Bits


Sarah Louise

· November 29

· Aesthetician, and Mother extraordinaire

· Enjoys… certain domestic activities including: baking & cooking for friends, hosting various festive gatherings, anything that involves spending time with friends or family, card making, scrapbooking (both old school paper, & digital), books and reading, wine tasting, music and singing (in the shower & car), not to mention the more recent seamstress fever.

· My most favorite things include: acoustic piano’s (they look and sound beautiful, I hope to own one someday), my new sewing machine, watching my son discover new things, helping someone forget about their situation and relax…even if it’s just for an hour or so, MarthaStewart.com (if you can’t tell), 3 doors down, Francine Rivers, Roasted Garlic & Red Pepper Popcorn, art & artistic people, Psalm 42:5 for when I’m feeling low…
Why are you down in the dumps, dear soul?
Why are you crying the blues?
Fix my eyes on God –
soon I’ll be praising again.
He puts a smile on my face.
He’s my God.

3 comments: